Thursday, May 15

Will 2014 be the best year in your life ? I can tell you now !

Check this out son. I've got a new friend. Aasha. Stands for hope. She will do a free reading and tell me all about my future. I'm impressed. Did you know I have negative vibrations? I didn't. I do have negative vibrations around my tummy. And I do get negative vibrations when I go to the gym. Do you think she's trying to reduce my weight? 

What do you think son? Shall I ask her for my free reading? :)

Love

Baba
Begin forwarded message:

From: "Aasha, your friend, astrologer and guide" <promo@bestshoppers.in>
Date: 15 May 2014 05:06:37 BST
To: bdasgupta@gmail.com
Subject: Will 2014 be the best year in your life ? I can tell you now !
Reply-To: promo@bestshoppers.in

Aasha, one of the 5 greatest psychics in the world. She received a gift from the heavens when she was just a small child. Her aim is: to put her powers at the disposal of those with real difficulties and who call upon them to find harmony, love and happiness.

Everything about your near future
Everything about your near future
Everything about your near future

Everything about your near future
Everything about your near future
Everything about your near future

Everything about your near future

Everything about your near future
Everything about your near future

Everything about your near future
Everything about your near future
Everything about your near future

Change your Destiny for a much richer life. By grabbing the chance a lifetime, you could finally make your wildest dreams come true. Revelations await you to satisfy all your desires.

Fight the decrease in purchasing power; find a solution to your most serious problems and to all the daily worries that are ruining your life. Escape the negative vibrations that are stopping you living the wonderful life you deserve. Your free reading will set you on the right path.

No comments: