Wednesday, April 13

Scientists reveal six elements for giving the perfect apology


I make a giant Number of mistakes kids. So many that it's spectacular. Combine that with my horrendous memory and number of interests, I'm usually pissing off somebody or other. And then I have to apologise. I'm now pretty good at it. Specially with all the practise I get. 

But I liked what this article had to say. I think it makes perfect sense to use this to make the perfect apology. No point in standing your ground. Apologise and move on. 

One to learn indeed. 

I'm so looking forward to the movie :) my hero! I just hope he is represented well in the film otherwise I'll be so disappointed. 

Love

Baba




Scientists reveal six elements for giving the perfect apology

via MailOnline for iPhone

Fisher College of Business devised a six element list for giving the perfect apology. But if you're pressed for time, researchers say admitting fault and offering to repair the damage are critical.

Read full article

No comments: