This was funny, and I decided to take the test:
- “Never marry a man who has no friends". Erm, I think the reverse is the problem, too many friends? lol
- “Does he use money responsibly? Is he stingy? No and No
- “Steer clear of someone whose life you can run, who never makes demands counter to yours. Erm, heheheh, again, the reverse is the problem, far too demanding
- “Is he overly attached to his mother and her mythical apron strings? Erm, not that much, but do like her and she has defined what a woman should be! yet to find somebody to top her, to be blunt, and that too only on her public recognition, forget emotional attachments...
- “Does he have a sense of humor? That covers a multitude of sins. Too much teasing and firmly believe that there is nothing in the world that you cannot laugh about...
- “A therapist friend insists that ‘more marriages are killed by silence than by violence.’ Hmmm, now there might be something in this....
- “Don’t marry a problem character thinking you will change him." lol lol lol, no change, none at all, remain a problem character. Dont drink that much, mind you, lol
- “Take a good, unsentimental look at his family". lol lol lol, nobody in my family would get married then..bunch of madmen.
- “Finally: Does he possess those character traits that add up to a good human being — the willingness to forgive, praise, be courteous? Or is he inclined to be a fibber, to fits of rage, to be a control freak, to be envious of you, to be secretive?". No idea, what do you think?