Here's a list of 13 of the most common phobias bankers have.
1. Atychiphobia – fear of failure. A bit yet. Hate failing. Used to fail regularly at school but then I had extenuating circumstances (girls)
2. Autophobia – fear of loneliness (billy banker no mates). Not, happy to be alone.
3. Coulrophobia – fear of clowns (boss related). Nope, most certainly not, usually I am the clown.
4. Decidophobia – fear of making decisions. lol, no, dont think so, love to make decisions
5. Ergophobia – fear of work or functioning (another boss related phobia). nope, dont think so.
6. Gelotophobia – fear of being laughed at (bonus related). nah, dont really care about what people think of me anyway.
7. Gerascophobia – fear of growing old or aging (career related). well, i am already an old fart anyway.
8. Halitophobia - fear of bad breath (usually boss related). yes, this is a bit of a fear, when I used to smoke, sometimes it felt that something had crawled inside my mouth and died there. Smoker breath. Disgusting now, specially when it makes me wish to smoke as well.
9. Nomophobia – fear of being out of mobile / cell phone contact. well, i do have a horror of being without my iphone. heh.
10. Sociophobia – fear of people or social situations (client related). nope, happy to meet people.
11. Scopophobia – fear of being looked at or stared at (layoff related). look away to your hearts content, lol
12. Telephone phobia – fear or reluctance of taking phone calls (layoff related). some people specially lol but no, i am usually on the phone.
13. Tokophobia – fear of childbirth (maternity leave related). most certainly not, i actually would love being pregnant.