Saturday, April 20

Why You Should Take the Blame - Peter Bregman

Bit amusing son but true. I'm seriously guilty of this. Blaming others. It's very easy and becomes the default reaction. Not good. 

One of many things that I need to fix. 

Love

Baba

Why You Should Take the Blame - Peter Bregman - Harvard Business Review
http://blogs.hbr.org/bregman/2013/04/why-you-should-take-the-blame.html


I was at a party in Greenwich Village in New York City. It was crowded, with about twice as many people as the space comfortably fit. There was a dog in the mix too. But it was a casual event and we all spent a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking and cleaning.

I was at the sink washing dishes when I heard the dog yelp behind me. I turned just in time to see a woman curse at the dog as it dashed out of the kitchen. She had obviously just stepped on his foot or tail.

“Watch out!” she shouted after the dog, then saw me looking at her and added, “He’s always in the way.”

Really? You step on a dog and then you blame the dog? Who does that?

No comments: