Monday, December 14

The 30 Second Habit That Can Have a Big Impact On Your Life

A tiny step son. Great advice. I told you couple of emails back how I kept track of all what's happening in my life in terms of people, processes, technology, financials, projects etc. And this step helps me to ensure everything is moving along in a good direction son. Tiny thing. After every class or meeting or debate or club, take 30 seconds to write up what you think is the most salient point about the meeting. Really helps because it allows you to distill the essence of the meeting. And helps you prioritise and ensure you follow up. Try it with your studies. It'll help. 

And how come you were sleeping on the other side of the bed? Too bored of sleeping on the wall side? You looked so cute. I wanted to kiss you but figured you needed sleep. 

Love

Baba



The 30 Second Habit That Can Have a Big Impact On Your Life
http://social.huffingtonpost.com/robyn-scott/the-30-second-habit-that-_b_4808632.html
(via Instapaper)


There are no quick fixes. I know this as a social science junkie, who’s read endless books and blogs on the subject, and tried out much of the advice — mostly to no avail. So I do not entitle this post lightly. And I write it only having become convinced, after several months of experimentation, that one of the simplest pieces of advice I’ve heard is also one of the best.

I

No comments: