Saturday, June 20

Saudi Mufti: Execute Ahmadinejad

My sister forwarded this to me. This is just bizarre. And there is some irony as well as poetic justice in here. The people who gave the fatwa on Salman Rushdie for his Satanic Versus are themselves accused of blasphemy and have a death fatwa put on them. I quote:

Saudi Mufti: Execute Ahmadinejad

Yousef bin Abdallah Al-Ahmad, a mufti from Al-Imam University in Riyadh, said in a fatwa that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad should be executed, following his June 14 accusation that several of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad were heretics.

Source: Islamlight.net, June 17, 2009

I can well see a nice little fight brewing up again, lol. How amusing. Just shows how frankly silly these religious nuts cases can be…I wonder if we can put them all into a stadium to beat each other up with various fatwas?? And I can sell tickets…and hot dogs…and non-alcoholic beer, and fajitas…goes off in a trance

No comments: