Monday, July 30

Many Asians 'do not feel British'

BBC NEWS UK Many Asians 'do not feel British'

This is such a big pile of poo that this makes me sick. I shot off an email to the BBC but not sure whether they will publish this.

"This is so absolute rot.

1. Who are South Asians? I dont believe I know that country or nationality. Anybody who says I am a South Asian is a geographically challenged and illiterate person who needs to go back to school. There are nations in South Asia and countries.

2. We are all british now. Ask the number of white british people who are emigrating, that % is much higher. So this question is again extremely silly. Who is actually deciding these questions? and why is my licence fees being used for this intellectually incoherent and illogical exercise?

3. I have been a citizen of this country for years and years, and have lived in this country for about 20 years. My children are British, my pension is british, i am a highest rate taxpayer. I speak English fluently, vote regularly and complain about the NHS and the weather. I have never faced racism in this country and in fact, I think the majority of the UK are far too sensitive to colour. Stop this nonsense. "

These people are purposefully creating problems where none exist. And where there IS a problem, they hide it. I am NOT SOUTH ASIAN. I am BRITISH. I owe loyalty to this country, queen and political system. If I am going to be typified, then call me a BRITISHER of INDIAN extraction. I do NOT want to be associated with Pakistan, Afganistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh or what have you. This makes me absolutely violently sick and upset.

No comments: