Saturday, November 3

You stupid homar!

Well, listening to what is happening in Pakistan and so many other Muslim countries (and Muslims in other countries), I think this poem says it all. TBS referred me to this site and after laughing hard, I requested the blogger to translate it and he very kindly did so.

While this is aimed at Egypt, but it applies to all. Read and weep.

I am just posting the first stanza here, read the full thing here.  I am lead to believe that the arabic is even funnier.

How could you let them infest your mind you "Homar"
Amr Khaled, El Qaradawi, El Badri and Zaghloul El Naggar
And every impostor, charlatan or phony opportunist
Every hypocrite, con-artist or fake wanna-be Islamist!

.....

All that and still you're silent?
Oh! how I hate you so... ya Homar!

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: