Tuesday, September 29

10 Lessons I Learned from a Year of Productivity Experiments

Kannu

Some very interesting tips here. And makes sense son. Eat well. Sleep well. Exercise well. None of which I do particularly well but seems to be ok in total. Allows me  to do all that I want and need. Strangely enough, my life seems to have speeded up son, instead of slowing down! Strange eh? Maybe it's because I've started to learn about these productivity tips? 

THis year of yours will be crucial from the perspective of putting some serious corner stones in your life in terms of getting the internship and making the networking links that will help you get into a good job. It's a good thing you've enjoyed yourself this summer with 4 trips and holidays. Enjoy. It will be some time before you will again get to have so much fun. I'm kidding. You will of course have more fun and games. I'm starting to plan the Antarctica trip. More and more I read about it - it's becoming more and more challenging. But would be a good test of our abilities to survive some of the roughest seas in the world and cold so ferocious that you cannot believe. 

Still. These tips are good son. Worth noting although you are doing all these so I'm happy for you. 

Love you

Baba



10 Lessons I Learned from a Year of Productivity Experiments
http://lifehacker.com/10-lessons-i-learned-from-a-year-of-productivity-experi-1584800618/1733434839?utm_campaign=socialflow_lifehacker_facebook&utm_source=lifehacker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
(via Instapaper)



No comments: