Sunday, September 30

How does your writer's nest look like?

I came across this great site where writers have shown how their writing spaces look like.

These are the rooms that I loved:

Writers' rooms: John Mortimer

John Mortimer:







Writers' rooms: Geoff Dyer

Geoff Dyer









Writers' rooms: Antonia Fraser

Antonia Fraser








David Lodge's study

David Lodge







So you can well imagine what my nest looks like. It has to have loads of books: (These are double and triple depth shelves!), a sturdy desk, computers, a good chair and a good monitor!

DSC00728






DSC00727







This is how my nest looks like, I havemy 2 computers (one desktop and 1 laptop), the books which I am currently reading and referring on top. On the desktop, I have zillions of electronic stuff, some pictures, a statue of the Goddess Saraswati (Hindu Goddess of Wisdom and Learning), an antique globe, some manky pens (most who have given up the ghost long time ago), a whole wodge of post-it notes...

But one day, a great study will be made, leather couch, big big windows with a good view, and possibly a fireplace! and somebody to share it with! :)

DSC00724











DSC00725


















Technorati Tags:

No comments: