Thursday, September 6

Muslim Ambassadors to Sweden demand legal protection for the Prophet Mohammad

I was laughing myself sick when I read this news story. Apparently 20 ambassadors from Muslim Countries are going to to the Swedish Government and demand a change in the law to protect Prophet Mohammad. I quote from the Egyptian Ambassador Mohamed Sotouhi, "Muslims need legal protection against the desecration of the Prophet Muhammad, maybe something similar to the protection enjoyed by Jews and homosexuals."

I dont believe this, but it seems to be true. I wish I was a fly on the wall and I am sure the Swedish Foreign Minister will be keeping an old stony face when listening to these idiots, lol. The idea that Gods and Prophets require protection from humans is so amusing.

All this to be taken with a grain of piquant salt!!!

Update: 7 September, as the update goes, the ambassadors are not going to demand for changes. Obviously saner counsels have prevailed.

This was the best quote, "Reinfeldt said that he had "explained how Swedish society works and that we don't have elected representatives making editorial decisions", adding that "this is an open country, a tolerant country".

And these 20 ambassadors are so stupid that they needed to be told this basic fact. Who did appoint these morons who do not know this basic fact? Oh! sorry, bigger morons than them obviously! And there is something so pavlovian about all this.

No comments: