Monday, December 22

Vote for the Sexiest Geeks of 2008

This just blew me away. HOLY MOLY. Some of them (totally ignoring the TV actresses, they are not well, true geeks, I suppose) made me raise my eyebrows:

This is Winnie Cooper from the Wonder Years TV series as she was then and now.

BLOODY HELL! and here's her nomination photo and blurb, I was gaping a bit.

Danica Mae McKellar (born January 3, 1975), is an American actress and mathematical education advocate. She is best known for her role as Winnie Cooper in the television show The Wonder Years, and now as author of the two New York Times bestsellers, Math Doesn't Suck, and Kiss My Math, which encourage and empower middle-school girls with mathematics know-how.

How about this lady?

Alexandra Kostantinovna Kosteniukis a Russian chess Grandmaster and the current Women's World Chess Champion.

Vote away, folks, vote away. Hot diggity dah!

BTW, if you were a politics geek, here are your choices :)

Technorati Tags:

No comments: