Sunday, September 16

Amusing questions

From Neil Clark's page!

Some which I liked

6 - A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

7 - A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

10 - The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

12 - OK, so what's the speed of dark?

15 - Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

21 - Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Very amusing, reminds me of the quote, "zero is a bladeless knife with no handle!". And with my memory, I am sure my sister will appreciate the first two.

#7 and #21 is a pointer to the people who talk about first mover advantage and forget about the second mover advantage.

#15 reminds me of the quote, "Patience many times get the credit which should rightfully go to tiredness"

finally, #12, i loved it, a new way of looking at things!, its like trying to explain what's clockwise and anti clockwise to my son who has grown up using digital watches!

 

All this to be taken with a grain of piquant salt!

Technorati Tags:

No comments: