Tuesday, September 25

Some interesting pictures

I went up to Northhampton yesterday. It was chucking it down like mad! Check out the M1!

DSC01170

I passed this truck. Funny name, I thought! Imagine picking up the phone and going, "Hoo Hing!, how can I help you?" I am sure you will get some bewildered noises back!

DSC01169

The hotel was Whittlebury Hall, very nice place! :) All the Formula 1 guys at Silverstone stay here! The young lady was taking interviews of the great and good! :)

DSC01171

And guess what? Thames Water is replacing London's Victorian era water pipes! About bloody time! Did you know that more than 50% of our London water mains are more than 100 years old? Impressive engineering from our Victorian ancestors. And my washing machine starts pushing up daisies in 5 years. We need some more Isambard Brunels today. What an impressive man! Truly we stand on the shoulders of giants

Technorati Tags:

.

DSC01179

No comments: